FemDom University, l'universitą del FemDom e delle Mistress! Fetish & BDSM

EnglishBoy in Milano Town, ready and eager

« Older   Newer »
EnglishBoy87
view post Posted on 28/11/2011, 15:17     +1   -1

Hello everyone, my name's David.
I'm 24 years old, i live in Milan. I'm kind, respectful, friendly, affectionate and totally in love with italian women.
I speak English and Italian( not perfectly) and i can also speak Farsi (not very well)
I'm half English and Iranian, I would love to make some new feet friends.
much love to you and thanks for reading =)

Fido!
view post Posted on 28/11/2011, 17:29     +1   -1

Hi, David... welcome here as well, but I think one presentation is enough! :D

EnglishBoy87
view post Posted on 28/11/2011, 17:48     +1   -1

hahaha! Hi Fido, i guess you can tell i'm quite excited about your community.
I've always kept my pleasures in the dark as they'd often push away the people i cared for...
but i can't live two seperate lives so i'm here to show others that are like me who i am.
there's nothing more depressing than being alone.
so tell me what brought you to come to the community?

Fido!
view post Posted on 28/11/2011, 18:01     +1   -1

QUOTE (EnglishBoy87 @ 28/11/2011, 17:48) 
hahaha! Hi Fido, i guess you can tell i'm quite excited about your community.
I've always kept my pleasures in the dark as they'd often push away the people i cared for...
but i can't live two seperate lives so i'm here to show others that are like me who i am.
there's nothing more depressing than being alone.
so tell me what brought you to come to the community?

Well, I think that the greatest part of us is here for the same reason: talk to somebody that shares our passions :)
Actually I'm very opened in real life as well, so my best friends know a lot about my fetish/BDSM things. But sharing it with our own kind is utterly different, you know.
But... you told it pushed away your friends... seriously? :unsure:

EnglishBoy87
view post Posted on 28/11/2011, 18:24     +1   -1

right, i guess most people feel that they need a place to burn that energy. Yeah most of my ex-girlfriends didn't like me touching their feet and i think within a short period of time they left me, which as you can imagine that really sucks.
the only girl that really loved me at her feet was barbara, i met her two years ago, while working in a company near the centre, She's fully italian, beautiful from heaad to toe, we were together for two loving years. then she also left me =(

Fido!
view post Posted on 29/11/2011, 01:12     +1   -1

QUOTE (EnglishBoy87 @ 28/11/2011, 18:24) 
right, i guess most people feel that they need a place to burn that energy. Yeah most of my ex-girlfriends didn't like me touching their feet and i think within a short period of time they left me, which as you can imagine that really sucks.
the only girl that really loved me at her feet was barbara, i met her two years ago, while working in a company near the centre, She's fully italian, beautiful from heaad to toe, we were together for two loving years. then she also left me =(

I see. But I think a lot of people would enjoy fetish/BDSM plays/lifestyle, but they just have a block because of social "morality". If we were more free, everything would be better :rolleyes:

EnglishBoy87
view post Posted on 29/11/2011, 01:37     +1   -1

exactly, If man continues to ignore NATURAL instincts and desires while doing what "they" tell to do, we'll find ourselves in the middle of a police state, run by the hitler youth!
bring on individuality and diversity and down to conformism and free trade markets...(and globalization of course)

Fido!
view post Posted on 29/11/2011, 10:32     +1   -1

QUOTE (EnglishBoy87 @ 29/11/2011, 01:37) 
exactly, If man continues to ignore NATURAL instincts and desires while doing what "they" tell to do, we'll find ourselves in the middle of a police state, run by the hitler youth!
bring on individuality and diversity and down to conformism and free trade markets...(and globalization of course)

Extremely pessimistic, but, yes... not so wrong at all.

"ASH"
view post Posted on 29/11/2011, 10:36     +1   -1

ma se dico ciao mi capite?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

MistressCru
view post Posted on 29/11/2011, 13:38     +1   -1

hello

9 replies since 28/11/2011, 15:17   173 views